ant-user mailing list archives

From "Meyer, Guillermo" <guillermo.me...@eds.com>
Subject RE: How to add Logging information to ANT
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:21:06 GMT
Ok, we solve it. We define a Log4j.properties and add a
-Dlog4jconfiguration indicating the file and it works.

Thanks you all for your assistance.

Regards.

Guillermo.

________________________________

From: Jeffrey E Care [mailto:carej@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 5:14 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: How to add Logging information to ANT

You can easily write your own logger class to output all of the
information that you want; check the manual for instructions.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care

carej@us.ibm.com <mailto:carej@us.ibm.com>

IBM WebSphere Application Server Development

WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

WebSphere Mosiac

WebSphere Brandmark

"Meyer, Guillermo" <guillermo.meyer@eds.com> wrote on 04/10/2006