ant-user mailing list archives

From <Srikrishna_Parthasara...@timeinc.com>
Subject RE: Help with ftp
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:59:48 GMT
Can you post your ANT_OPTS arg variable ?

-----Original Message-----
From: ilango [mailto:ilangocal@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:54 PM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: rakesh.mailgroups@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Help with ftp

Hi Rakesh
Could you tell me what this common-net library is? Did you refer to some sample code for FTP?

Right now, I am trying to do the same

ilango

Rakesh Patel <rakesh.mailgroups@gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

i am writing a ftp task using the common-net library as recommended. It
does work but i am surpised at its performance.

I am uploading a 5mb file and it takes almost a minute. When i use a
dedicated Windows ftp client (AbsoluteFTP) the transfer takes a quarter
of the time.

Is there some configuration i need to do or is it a poor performer in
general? Can i replace it with something else? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rakesh