ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: checking property values
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 05:32:49 GMT
1. Ant is NOT a programming language ;-)
2. ensure to have AntContrib ..... (if,for,trycatch)
3. a "clean" Ant way of a switch could be
   <input validargs>
   <antcall target="do${property}"/>
4. Maybe it would easier writing the installer in java than in xml....
   You could reuse the Ant classes from the java side. Maybe via including
   buildfile snippets (see Ant's testcases).
5. Maybe Leafcutter could ease your (java)life
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=112962452208546&w=2
   https://leafcutter.dev.java.net/

Jan