ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Dynamically increase the number of arguments to EXEC task based on the number and name of the file(s) in a directory.
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:54:16 GMT
Also <pathconvert> helps ....

Jan

________________________________

	Von: Jeffrey E Care [mailto:carej@us.ibm.com]
	Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. April 2006 15:56
	An: Ant Users List
	Betreff: Re: Dynamically increase the number of arguments to
EXEC task based on the number and name of the file(s) in a directory.

	Use the <apply> task.

____________________
Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com <mailto:carej@us.ibm.com>
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer
WebSphere Mosiac
WebSphere Brandmark

	"Guttula, Mohan" <MGuttula@tiaa-cref.org> wrote on 04/06/2006
09:37:01 AM:

	> Hello All,
	>
	>
	>
	> Requirement: Dynamically increase the number of arguments to
EXEC task
	> based on the number and name of the file in a directory.
	>
	>
	>
	> For example a sample directory contains the following files
with
	> extension "*.rod" (Number of rod files in the "src" directory
	> dynamically change):
	>
	> C:\src> dir /b *.rod
	>
	> Details.rod
	>
	> Info.rod
	>
	> Summary.rod
	>
	>
	>
	> Right now, I'm hard coding the file names in arguments to EXEC
task in
	> the following way
	>
	> <target name="erdpro">
	>
	>             <condition property="erdpro.client.dir"