ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Is it possible to use <script> without putting JARs in $ANT_HOME/lib?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 03:58:44 GMT
Hi Matt,

I know you've solved your problem already, but still want to chime in.

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Matt Raible <> wrote:

> I'd like to use the <script> task without putting bsf.jar and js.jar
> in ANT_HOME/lib.  Is that possible?

Yes, the easy way would be to place them in ${user.dir}/.ant/lib or
use -lib on the command line.  The harder way would be to remove the
optional jar that depends on bsf from ANT_HOME/lib and add it to the
same <classpath> that holds bsf.jar and js.jar.

The stuff said in the FAQ
<> applies to the
script task as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: