ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <EW...@llbean.com>
Subject How can I keep an import statement from resetting a path id?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:45:23 GMT
Is there a way to conditonally set a path id for a classpath when I'm
importing a file?

 I have two files that I import from a build.xml. The first file sets a
path id for my classpath and the second one resets it when the file is
imported even though the path id is set in a target with an <if>
conditional statement around it.

Here is the xml statements from the second ant file that is imported

    <target
      name="init"
      description="Used to configure for a build">

        <if>
          <isreference refid="classpath.build" />
            <then>  <!-- do nothing -->
            </then>
            <else>
                <echo>classpath not explicitly set by module. Using
classpath.base from ancestor</echo>
                <path id="classpath.build">
                    <path refid="classpath.base" />
                </path>