ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Compiling error
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:17:34 GMT
Can you send me the exact URL where I can download the wscompile task?  
I poked around a bit but am not finding readily

Sanae Benchaaboun wrote:
> I got this now!!
> I added the export JAVA_HOME and Path, also sat the fork to false..
> Still not working
>
>
> Sanae Benchaaboun
> Webmaster Supervisor
> Maryland Insurance Administration
> Tel: (410)468-2077
> sbenchaaboun@mdinsurance.state.md.us
>
>   
>>>> floess@mindspring.com 4/28/2006 3:20 PM >>>
>>>>         
> I looked over the documentation a little more (for wscompile) - and 
> looked at your build.xml.  I do see where you have set forking = "true"
>  
> Maybe see what results you get when forking is set to false.  In
> looking 
> at the stack trace - I see this:
>
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass0(java.lang.Class) 
> *(/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)*
>
> As the VM is being forked...it would -appear- the forked VM is gcc-java
>
> for some reason...
>
> Try to adjust your .bashrc and/or try setting forking="false"
>
> Scot P. Floess wrote:
>   
>> Check this link out:  
>> https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part1.html#2.1 
>>
>> And I quote:  "The |wscompile| tool generates various client-side and
>>     
>
>   
>> server-side artifacts required by the JAX-RPC runtime to develop, 
>> deploy, and invoke a Web Service. It is available as a shell script 
>> and a batch file in |JWSDP_HOME/jaxrpc/bin|, where |JWSDP_HOME|
>>     
> refers 
>   
>> to the directory in which the Java WSDP is installed. Although the 
>> shell script is used below for illustration purposes, the two scripts
>>     
>
>   
>> provide identical functionality."
>>
>> There ya go, its a shell script.  I can't be for sure without further
>>     
>
>   
>> investigation...but if it is a shell script then when the task 
>> executes, it will spawn a shell to execute the script.  When it
>>     
> spawns 
>   
>> the shell, you get a -new- environment.  The new environment probably
>>     
>
>   
>> does not have the JAVA_HOME or your Sun JDK in the path - and thus is
>>     
>
>   
>> using the stock gcc java...
>>
>> Scot P. Floess wrote:
>>     
>>> What I am trying to say is this...  My ~/.bashrc resembles the 
>>> following:
>>>
>>> # .bashrc
>>>
>>> # User specific aliases and functions
>>>
>>> # Source global definitions
>>> if [ -f /etc/bashrc ]; then
>>>        . /etc/bashrc
>>> fi
>>>
>>> ----
>>>
>>> This is of course a stock ~/.bashrc file...
>>>
>>> I am saying, make the ~/.bashrc look something like this (I am 
>>> guessing here on the java installation dir - so take witha grain of
>>>       
>
>   
>>> salt):
>>>
>>> # .bashrc
>>>
>>> # User specific aliases and functions
>>>
>>> # Source global definitions
>>> if [ -f /etc/bashrc ]; then
>>>        . /etc/bashrc
>>> fi
>>>
>>> export JAVA_HOME=/opt/SUNWappserver/jdk
>>> export PATH=${JAVA_HOME}/bin:${PATH}
>>>
>>>
>>> I am guessing that wscompile task is actually shelling out to the OS
>>>       
>
>   
>>> to execute.  If that happens, the new shell will execute your 
>>> ~/.bashrc.  If the above are not set, based upon your install JDK, 
>>> its not being found in the PATH and you are getting the gcc java 
>>> version...  I will have to examine your build.xml either tonight or
>>>       
>
>   
>>> tomorrow morning...gotta go home soon and mow the lawn...
>>>
>>> Sanae Benchaaboun wrote:
>>>       
>>>> What did you mean by putting all the export in a bashrc? Here is
>>>>         
> the 
>   
>>>> build.xml
>>>>
>>>> Sanae Benchaaboun
>>>> Webmaster Supervisor
>>>> Maryland Insurance Administration
>>>> Tel: (410)468-2077
>>>> sbenchaaboun@mdinsurance.state.md.us 
>>>>   
>>>>
>>>>         
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>   
>>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
>>>>
>>>> <project name="StateApi_Client" default="dist" basedir=".">
>>>>     <property name="src" location="src" />
>>>>     <property name="src-gen" location="src-gen" />
>>>>     <property name="build" location="build" />
>>>>     <property name="dist" location="dist" />
>>>>     <property name="lib" location="lib" />
>>>>     <property name="javadoc.output" location="doc/html" />
>>>>
>>>>     <path id="project.classpath">
>>>>         <fileset dir="${java.home}/../lib">
>>>>             <include name="tools.jar"/>
>>>>         </fileset>
>>>>         <fileset dir="${java.home}/lib">
>>>>             <include name="tools.jar"/>
>>>>         </fileset>
>>>>         <fileset dir="lib">
>>>>             <filename name="security-plugin.jar"/>
>>>>             <filename name="xws-security_jaxrpc.jar"/>
>>>>             <filename name="xws-security.jar"/>
>>>>         </fileset>
>>>>         <fileset dir="lib" includes="*.jar"/>
>>>>     </path>
>>>>         <path id="xjc-classpath">
>>>>         <fileset dir="lib" includes="*.jar"/>
>>>>     </path>
>>>>
>>>>     <taskdef name="xjc" classname="com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCTask">
>>>>       <classpath refid="xjc-classpath" />
>>>>     </taskdef>
>>>>
>>>>     <!-- Add wscompile and wsdeploy tasks -->
>>>>     <path id="wscompile.classpath">
>>>>         <fileset dir="${java.home}/../lib">
>>>>             <include name="tools.jar"/>
>>>>         </fileset>
>>>>         <fileset dir="${java.home}/lib">
>>>>             <include name="tools.jar"/>
>>>>         </fileset>
>>>>         <fileset dir="lib" includes="*.jar"/>
>>>>     </path>
>>>>     <taskdef name="wscompile" 
>>>> classname="com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile">
>>>>         <classpath refid="wscompile.classpath" />
>>>>     </taskdef>
>>>>       <!-- define the targets -->      <target name="init" 
>>>> description="create the build directory structure"
>>>>         
> depends="clean">
>   
>>>>         <mkdir dir="${build}" />
>>>>         <mkdir dir="${build}/jar" />
>>>>         <mkdir dir="${src-gen}" />
>>>>         <mkdir dir="${dist}" />
>>>>         <mkdir dir="${dist}/lib" />
>>>>    </target>
>>>>       <target name="generate_classes" description="generate the
>>>>         
> wsdl 
>   
>>>> stubs" depends="init">
>>>>         <echo file="${src-gen}/wsconfig.xml"><![CDATA[<?xml 
>>>> version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>> <configuration
>>>>         
> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jax-rpc/ri/config">
>   
>>>> <wsdl location="${src}/StateApiService.wsdl" 
>>>> packageName="org.naic.serff.stateapi.service" />
>>>> </configuration>]]></echo>
>>>>         <wscompile             fork="true"
>>>>             keep="true"             client="true"             
>>>> debug="true"             features="documentliteral,wsi"            
>>>>         
>
>   
>>>> base="${build}/jar"             sourceBase="${src-gen}"            
>>>>         
>
>   
>>>> xPrintStackTrace="true"             
>>>> model="${build}/jar/StateApiService_model.xml.gz"             
>>>> verbose="false"             config="${src-gen}/wsconfig.xml">
>>>>             <classpath>
>>>>                 <path refid="project.classpath" />
>>>>             </classpath>
>>>>         </wscompile>
>>>>         <!--<xjc schema="${src}/ClientTypes.xsd" 
>>>> package="org.naic.serff.stateapi.jaxb" target="${src-gen}"/>-->
>>>>    </target>
>>>>       <target name="compile" description="compile the project" 
>>>> depends="generate_classes">
>>>>       <javac debug="true" srcdir="${src-gen}"
>>>>         
> destdir="${build}/jar" 
>   
>>>> excludes="org/naic/serff/stateapi/service/**/*"
>>>>             classpathref="project.classpath">
>>>>          <classpath location="${build}/jar"/>
>>>>       </javac>
>>>>       <javac debug="true" srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}/jar" 
>>>>             classpathref="project.classpath">
>>>>          <classpath location="${build}/jar"/>
>>>>       </javac>
>>>>    </target>
>>>>        <target name="dist" description="build the project" 
>>>> depends="compile">
>>>>         <copy file="user.properties" todir="${dist}"/>
>>>>         <copy todir="${build}/jar">
>>>>             <fileset dir="${lib}">
>>>>                 <include name="*.jar"/>
>>>>                 <exclude name="junit.jar"/>
>>>>                 <exclude name="mail.jar"/>
>>>>                </fileset>
>>>>         </copy>
>>>>         <copy todir="${dist}/lib">
>>>>           <fileset dir="${lib}">
>>>>                <include name="*.jar"/>
>>>>           </fileset>
>>>>         </copy>
>>>>         <jar compress="true" basedir="${build}/jar" 
>>>> jarfile="${dist}/TestClient.jar"/>
>>>>     </target>
>>>>       <target name="doc" description="create the documentation for
>>>>         
>
>   
>>>> the project" >
>>>>       <mkdir dir="${javadoc.output}"/>
>>>>       <javadoc destdir="${javadoc.output}" 
>>>> classpathref="project.classpath" packagenames="org.naic.model">
>>>>          <fileset dir="${src}">
>>>>             <include name="**/*.java"/>
>>>>          </fileset>
>>>>       </javadoc>
>>>>    </target>
>>>>        <target name="clean" description="clean up" >
>>>>              <delete dir="${build}"/>
>>>>         <delete dir="${javadoc.output}"/>
>>>>           <delete dir="${src-gen}"/>
>>>>            <delete dir="${dist}"/>          </target>
>>>> </project>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>   
>>>>
>>>>         
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>   
>>>>
>>>>         
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>   
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org 
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org 
>>>>         
>
>   
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> ant
> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> clean:
>    [delete] Deleting directory /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/build
>    [delete] Deleting directory /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/src-gen
>    [delete] Deleting directory /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/dist
>
> init:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/build
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/build/jar
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/src-gen
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/dist
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/dist/lib
>
> generate_classes:
>
> BUILD FAILED
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: while resolving class: com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.plugin.ToolPluginFactory
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass0(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at java.lang.Class.initializeClass() (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.wscompile.CompileTool.parseArguments(java.lang.String[])
(Unknown Source)
>    at com.sun.xml.rpc.util.ToolBase.run(java.lang.String[]) (Unknown Source)
>    at com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile.execute() (Unknown Source)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform() (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute() (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks() (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(java.util.Vector) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(java.lang.ClassLoader) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(java.lang.String[], java.util.Properties, java.lang.ClassLoader)
(/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(java.lang.String[]) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.util.logging.Level
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClassInComponents(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(java.lang.String, boolean) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at _Jv_FindClass(_Jv_Utf8Const, java.lang.ClassLoader) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at _Jv_PrepareCompiledClass(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at _Jv_WaitForState(java.lang.Class, int) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.linkClass0(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass0(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    ...13 more
>
> Total time: 1 second
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: while resolving class: com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.plugin.ToolPluginFactory
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass0(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at java.lang.Class.initializeClass() (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.wscompile.CompileTool.parseArguments(java.lang.String[])
(Unknown Source)
>    at com.sun.xml.rpc.util.ToolBase.run(java.lang.String[]) (Unknown Source)
>    at com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile.execute() (Unknown Source)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform() (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute() (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks() (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(java.util.Vector) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(java.lang.ClassLoader) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(java.lang.String[], java.util.Properties, java.lang.ClassLoader)
(/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(java.lang.String[]) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.util.logging.Level
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClassInComponents(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(java.lang.String, boolean) (/usr/lib/lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so)
>    at _Jv_FindClass(_Jv_Utf8Const, java.lang.ClassLoader) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at _Jv_PrepareCompiledClass(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at _Jv_WaitForState(java.lang.Class, int) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.linkClass0(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass0(java.lang.Class) (/lib/ssa/libgcj.so.4.0.0)
>    ...13 more
> while resolving class: com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.plugin.ToolPluginFactory
>
>   
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org

-- 
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)
919-754-4592 (Work)

Chief Architect JPlate  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
Chief Architect JavaPIM http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message