ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Converting a shell script part to ant target
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:22:55 GMT
Pritesh:

No problem :)

pritesh.saharey@wipro.com wrote:
> I am really sorry for that...
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Scot P. Floess [mailto:floess@mindspring.com]
> Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 5:09 PM
> To: Ant Users List
> Subject: Re: Converting a shell script part to ant target
>
> Pritesh:
>
> Are you being sarcastic?  Certainly all of us here who know ant have had
>
> to read the documentation so I sincerely hope your comment regarding
> "instead of giving solutions" isn't meant as I see it...  And, to whom
> do you refer when stating "please be quite?"
>
> Scot
>
> pritesh.saharey@wipro.com wrote:
>   
>> Thanks Guys for your nice support and suggestions I will see how can I
>> get benefited from all the URL's you people have provided instead of
>> giving solutions.
>> And I also know the basics of before asking questions in forum that
>>     
> one
>   
>> should try to reach the archive.
>> And also if you don't know the solution please be quite and try to
>> concentrate on your own work.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Pritesh
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Scot P. Floess [mailto:floess@mindspring.com]
>> Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:31 PM
>> To: Ant Users List
>> Subject: Re: Converting a shell script part to ant target
>>
>> I concur wholeheartedly.  The online manuals are pretty good.  Keep in
>> mind when reading them - ant is much more than just a build tool...it
>> can certainly be used as a scripting language.  Using ant contrib
>>     
> helps
>   
>> too :)
>>
>> Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) wrote:
>>  
>>     
>>> Please read the manual...
>>>
>>> http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html
>>>
>>> You may also benefit from the following...
>>>
>>> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>>>
>>> -Rob A
>>>
>>>
>>>    
>>>       
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: pritesh.saharey@wipro.com [mailto:pritesh.saharey@wipro.com]
>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:48 AM
>>>> To: user@ant.apache.org
>>>> Subject: Converting a shell script part to ant target
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>     Can anyone help me in converting this piece of code from
>>>> shell script to an ant target?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> //--------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> # 12 : Check errors at build.msg and the logs
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> echo "Check there any errors "
>>>> cd $IMF/build
>>>> rm -rf /usr/local/error.txt
>>>> #grep " Error" *.log *.msg > /usr/local/error.txt grep "
>>>> Failed" *.log *.msg >> /usr/local/error.txt
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> count=`cat /usr/local/error.txt|wc -w`
>>>> echo $count
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> if [ ``$count'' = ''0'' ]
>>>> then
>>>> status=Pass
>>>> else
>>>> status=Fail
>>>> fi
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sleep 2
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> # 13 : Create mail file
>>>> echo "Runnning create mail script"
>>>> echo "To:$maillist" > /usr/local/mail.txt echo "Subject:Build
>>>> Summary :: $product/$VER-$RELN/$status"
>>>>   
>>>>      
>>>>         
>>>>>> /usr/local/mail.txt
>>>>>>       
>>>>>>          
>>>>>>             
>>>> //----------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I will be thankful to you.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> Pritesh
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> +91 80 30298143(O)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The information contained in this electronic message and any
>>>> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
>>>> use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
>>>> confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
>>>> intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
>>>> copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and
>>>> destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
>>>> recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
>>>> presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any
>>>> damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> www.wipro.com
>>>>
>>>>   
>>>>      
>>>>         
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>    
>>>       
>> --
>> Scot P. Floess
>> 27 Lake Royale
>> Louisburg, NC  27549
>>
>> 252-478-8087 (Home)
>> 919-754-4592 (Work)
>>
>> Chief Architect JPlate  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
>> Chief Architect JavaPIM http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>>
>>
>>
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any
>>     
> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>   
>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>>     
> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
> The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
> transmitted by this email.
>   
>> www.wipro.com
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>
>>
>>  
>>     
>
> --
> Scot P. Floess
> 27 Lake Royale
> Louisburg, NC  27549
>
> 252-478-8087 (Home)
> 919-754-4592 (Work)
>
> Chief Architect JPlate  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
> Chief Architect JavaPIM http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>
>
>
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message
are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments.
>
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>
>
>   

-- 
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)
919-754-4592 (Work)

Chief Architect JPlate  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
Chief Architect JavaPIM http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message