ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Script task not found
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:26:26 GMT
Which version of ant are you using ?
optional.jar existed in ant up to ant 1.5.x.

in ant 1.6.x, there is a file ant-apache-bsf.jar which contains the
implementation on the ant side of scripting tasks and functionality.

Also you normally do not need to taskdef script in ant 1.6.x and ant
1.5.x, it should be in the list of default tasks (Zip entry
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.default.properties in ant.jar)

Regards,
Antoine