ant-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Ruff ...@marcelruff.info>
Subject Re: SystemClassLoader fails to load inside my own ant task
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:16:50 GMT
Thanks, this did indeed work:

   export LOCALCLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:$HOME/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib/ant.jar

but it seems that as soon as i touch LOCALCLASSPATH i'm forced to
add all needed jars of ant/lib to this LOCALCLASSPATH as well (see above
example),
what is the reason for this? Before the CLASSPATH was nicely build
inside the ant script.

regards
Marcel