ant-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Patel <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Creating a file programmaticaly
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:48:21 GMT
Hi,

almost there with the concat task but am having problems with keeping my
build.xml file formatted correctly and giving the text to pass in ie if
each line is indented, the indents go into the file.

I tried individual staements but i can't seem to generate a new line.
Here's what i have so far:

<concat destfile="README" append="true">user</concat>
<concat destfile="README" append="true" fixlastline="true"
eol="crlf">${remote.server.username}</concat>
<concat destfile="README" append="true" fixlastline="true"
eol="crlf">${remote.server.password}</concat>
<concat destfile="README" append="true" fixlastline="true"
eol="crlf">put *.war</concat>
<concat destfile="README" append="true" fixlastline="true"
eol="crlf">quit</concat>

The output just comes out on one line.

Rakesh