ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: <cvs*> tasks -- how to specify location of cvs.exe
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:21:46 GMT
Hello Michael,

I can confirm that the cvs task does not let you specify where your
cvs.exe lies, and it must be found in the path.

By the way, I did some work with the cygwin cvs and ant and it seemed to
work for me. What I did though were activities which do not write to the
repository, such as checking out, updating, getting the revision history.

You might want to run your build in verbose mode to see exactly which
command line arguments ant passes to cvs.exe. May be you will notice
something which will help you find a solution.

Regards,

Antoine