ant-user mailing list archives

From eagerbeaver <>
Subject Deploying a composite feature
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:28:32 GMT

I am a novice Ant user. I want my automated scripts to deploy a composite
feature that can be used to install all my plugin features. Please could
somebody tell me what changes I have to make to customTargets.xml and any
other changes that may be necessary to achieve this.

At the moment, for each of the existing plugin features, the target
"assemble" gets called, which in turn calls the generated assemble script
for the feature, updates an all-feature ZIP archive with the contents of a
ZIP created by the assemble script and extracts to the posting directory. I
am not clear on how to get an assemble script to be generated for my
composite feature. Please could you clarify what I have to do. Thanks.
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message