ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refid Not Being Recognized
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:07:11 GMT
> I have looked around at the ant-contrib documentation, and I'm wondering if
> this is a problem with Ant itself.
>
> I'm trying to use a refid to reference a <defineset> within my <cc> task
> (shown below).  When I run this build, I get the following error:
>
> build.xml:13: std.defs doesn't denote a DefineSet

This is vaguely familiar. I think I've run into that one a long time
ago. I don't have my old builds to look at, but I may simply have not
factored the defines in the end, and duplicated them between the
different compilers. I usually defined a different compiler/linker per
platforms, and just referenced it in the one <cc> (per library) task.
So you factor compilers/linkers rather than definesets. --DD