ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <get> with HTTPS
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:22:11 GMT
> I have tried downloading this keystore file, and setting the
> javax.net.ssl.trustStore system property to refer to this file using -D
> at the command line when starting ant. For example
>  > ant -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/source.tmorris.net.jks

What may happen is that this -Dkey=value switch is interpreted by Ant,
rather than the VM itself.

> This does not seem to change the situation. However, I wrote some Java
> code that indeed works fine when I set this system property. [...]

Which is why I think your property is not passed to the VM, but only
available to Ant. Try using of the environment variables Ant uses
(ANT_OPTS maybe) so that the -Dkey=value name appears *before* Ant's
main class (or executable jar is using -jar ant-launcher.jar to
startup). --DD