ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Converting a shell script part to ant target
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 04:30:07 GMT
Interesting challenge,

Try looking at the <fileset> type with a <contains> selector to restrict the files
to those that contain your specified text.
You can follow that with a <pathconvert> with a setonempty attribute to control the
defining a property only if any files containing your desired text is found
Then call a target to do the emailing and use an if attribute to check if the attribute is
set.

Good Luck,

Ninju

Scot P. Floess