ant-user mailing list archives

From Leo <leostar...@yahoo.com>
Subject checking property values
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:29:57 GMT
Hi,
               Iam trying to write a Ant based installer. It basically will ask for input
from the user and then based on that information does different things. Iam not sure how to
check if certain property is something?

  Ex:
<input message="Enter the number of Servers" addproperty="numservers"/>
  Now I need to do different things depending on the value of numservers. Like in programming
languages, we do:

  if (numservers == 1) {
  } else if (numservers > 1) {
  }