ant-user mailing list archives

From Stan Ou <jou...@yahoo.com>
Subject copying files
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:00:55 GMT
Hi all,

I've a situation here hope someone could give me some
guidance.

In my build script, I need to copy some files like
this:

from:
c:\from\qaz\123\common\some.xml
c:\from\wsx\345\common\some.xml
c:\from\edc\678\common\some.xml

to:
c:\to\123\common\some.xml
c:\to\456\common\some.xml
c:\to\678\common\some.xml

now that problem is the list is about 80 files long
and could grow even more.  I know I could do this:

<copy todir="${to.home}" overwrite="true">
      <fileset dir="${from.home}/qaz/123"
includes="**/common/"/>

<copy todir="${to.home}" overwrite="true">
      <fileset dir="${from.home}/wsx/345"
includes="**/common/"/>

But I was wondering if there's a smarter way to do it.
 Am I stuck with writing my task? thanks.

stan ou