ant-user mailing list archives

From ilango <>
Subject Re: Help with ftp
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:54:25 GMT
Hi Rakesh
Could you tell me what this common-net library is? Did you refer to some sample code for FTP?

Right now, I am trying to do the same

Rakesh Patel <> wrote: Hi,

i am writing a ftp task using the common-net library as recommended. It
does work but i am surpised at its performance.

I am uploading a 5mb file and it takes almost a minute. When i use a
dedicated Windows ftp client (AbsoluteFTP) the transfer takes a quarter
of the time.

Is there some configuration i need to do or is it a poor performer in
general? Can i replace it with something else? Any suggestions?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.