ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Chan" <jackjes...@netvigator.com>
Subject ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set ANT_HOME.
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:57:34 GMT
Dear All
I'm trying to install Ant into my windows XP workstation, firstly I had
extract the ANT file into my c:\ant folder, then from the environment
setting, I had create "ANT_Home" with value point to c:\ant, also I had
installed Java properly in my workstation with right value on system
environment.
Now when I type "ant" from the console, it just keep saying

"ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set
ANT_HOME."

I had double checked that the environment variable had set correctly, but it
just don't work!! Can anyone please give me a hand on this, as I got to get
ANT up and running for my business project.

Thanks

Jack