ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guttula, Mohan" <MGutt...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Create a file that contains files in directory
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:31:56 GMT
The issue was with relative path in the base directory. i.e.,
<property name="master_base" value="release"/>

Issue is resolved by using IVAN suggestion which is as follows:
-----
<property name="master_base" location="release"/>
-----

Ivan - do you know if I can append "@" to the beginning of each line in
the target directory. i.e.,
**** Target file (master.sql) *****
@temp/temp.tab
@temp1/temp1.ind
@temp2/temp2.trg
@temp3/temp3.seq
@temp4/temp4.ind
@temp5/temp5.trg
******************

I have tried "<echo file="master.txt">${all.files}</echo>" but it is
only generating the following target file:
----- Snippet of "master.sql" ---
@temp/temp.tab
temp1/temp1.ind
temp2/temp2.trg
temp3/temp3.seq
temp4/temp4.ind
temp5/temp5.trg
-------

I also want to know if we can use some Ant task to rearrange line the
target file (or should I write my custom ANT task). For example in the
following way
******** Final "master.sql"*****
@temp/temp.tab
@temp1/temp1.ind
@temp4/temp4.ind
@temp2/temp2.trg
@temp5/temp5.trg
@temp3/temp3.seq
********

In the above file, I have to rearrange lines based on the extension.

Regards,
Mohan