ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guttula, Mohan" <MGutt...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Create a file that contains files in directory
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:15:47 GMT
More info:

If I don't use <globmapper>, I'm getting the complete path of the files
inside my target file. If I use the <globmapper>, the target file is
empty.

A snippet of my build.xml
----
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<project basedir="." name="baseProject" default="help">

    <property name="master_base" value="c:\StarTeam\MyProject\release"/>

	<target name="masterlist">
		<fileset dir="${master_base}" id="all.files.fs">
			<include name="**/*"/>
		</fileset>
		<pathconvert property="all.files"
pathsep="${line.separator}" refid="all.files.fs">
			<globmapper
from="${master_base}${file.separator}*" to="*"/>
		</pathconvert>
        <echo file="master.sql">${all.files}</echo>
	</target>

</project>
----

Regards,