ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guttula, Mohan" <MGutt...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Multiple JVM
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:50:06 GMT
Hello Jaysheel,

Could you please double check if you have hard coded JDK in the
Environment Variables?
i.e., right click on the "My Computer" and then click Properties. Choose
"Advanced" and click "Environment Variables". In the "System variables"
check if you have a variable "JAVA_HOME"? If so, remove and test your
application.

Another way to check which default JDK set for your machine:
Open a command prompt and type the following:
------
java -fullversion
------

The above command will let us know which JDK default JDK is set for your
machine.

Reason for asking you to check the above options:
I have run into a weird issue in windows environment with JDK hard coded
in the environment variable. No matter what I did on the command prompt,
JDK was overwritten with the JDK from System variable "JAVA_HOME". I'm
not sure if you were running into the same issue.

Thanks,
Mohan