ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guttula, Mohan" <MGutt...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Hi frm Kishore
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:46:04 GMT
Hello Kishore,

I have no clue about CM Synergy tools.

I'm using Ant for automating jobs like SQL, reports compile. In turn I
used task like FTP, Apply, EXEC, copy, move. I haven't explored the
complete list of Ant yet (as my requirement are basic).

Ant can be used for compiling java, creating jar.

I would recommend that you go through the below ANT documentation:

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/

http://ant.apache.org/manual/tasksoverview.html

If the Ant documentation doesn't provide what you need, then you need to
write your custom task following instructions from
http://ant.apache.org/manual/develop.html#set-magic and
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/06/02/anttask.html

Thanks,

Mohan Guttula