ant-user mailing list archives

From "Célio Cidral Junior" <ccidral.news...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant can't find the Apache resolver library
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:48:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to run a build script which has a target that uses the
giving me the warning message below.

   Apache resolver library not found, internal resolver will be used
   Warning: catalogpath listing external catalogs will be ignored

I've Googled a lot about this problem and couldn't find any helpful
information, except this thread:
http://www.ant-tasks.com/msg/14363.html

This is the target I talked about.

<target name="mergetomaster_depfind" if="coupling.analysis.merge">
 <antcall target="move_masterreport_to_inputfile"/>
     force="true"style="${xradar.home}/src/stylesheets/radar/statics/process/depfind-to-master-merge.xsl"
     in="${docs.home}/xml/masterreport_input.xml"
     out="${docs.home}/xml/masterreport.xml">
   <xmlcatalog>
     <catalogpath>
       <pathelement location="c:/dev/xml/dtd/catalog.xml"/>
     </catalogpath>
   </xmlcatalog>
   <param name="depfind-report-file"
expression="${docs.home}/xml/depfind_report.xml" />
   <param name="radar-config" expression="${radar.config}"/>
</target>

I know that sometimes logs and files tell more that words, so I'm
attaching the following stuff in the hope that someone may help me.

 * build.zip - Contains the build log resulted from ant -v (it's
zipped because it's too big for ezmlm)
 * diagnostics.txt - Results from ant -diagnostics
 * ant-lib-directory-listing.txt - Contents of $ANT_HOME/lib
 * catalog-directory-listing.txt - Contents of the directory
containing all the DTDs
 * catalog.xml

My best regards,

Célio Cidral Junior