ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <>
Subject RE: error while using project helper
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:06:21 GMT

This is an issue to do with parsing the XML file you created (i.e. not an
Ant issue).  I recommend you review the generated build file and once you
have identified and resolved the issue at the XML level then try things with

Cheers, Steve.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message