ant-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Herscu <>
Subject [ant-testutil] setUp() an ANT test case
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:54:48 GMT
Hi all,

I am following the ANT tutorials, and now I am trying to see how I can
run tests under Maven.

I have put the HelloWorld and HelloWorldTest classes into a package
(let's say mypck). The test build file is also found in that package. So
when compiled the file system looks like this:

Now, if I am calling configureProject() with just the test build file
name then ANT tries to retrieve it from basedir (which results in a

I am trying to solve this without hardcoding the full pathname in the
HelloWorldTest::setUp method by calling:

which returns an absolute path to the test build file.

The problem is that the BuildFileTest::configureProject does not know
how to handle absolute pathnames and a FileNotFoundExecption is thrown.

Any idea how to solve that?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message