ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Stroud" <adam.str...@gmail.com>
Subject junit & ant
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 23:28:33 GMT
Hey All:

I am sure that most of you have seen this message com across the list
before.  I am trying to use junit with ant.  I want to be able to have
the junit.jar file reside somewhere else than in the ANT_HOME/lib
directory.  I have searched the web for ideas about how to solve this
problem but nothing seems to work.  Currently, I am trying to move
ant-junit.jar and junit.jar into the same dir and declare my own
taskdef.  I keep getting the following error:

build.xml:42:taskdef class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask cannot be found

I have seen on the web that this seems to be a fairly common problem,
so I was thinking that someone must know how to do this.

Again, I know this had probably come across the mailing list before,
so any help (or a pointer to another mailing list thread that might
yield the answer) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks