ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frederic CHALONS" <frederic.chal...@hsoftware.com>
Subject java/exec task - process tracking
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:03:29 GMT
Hi,

I am using a ant file to launch various processes.
Previously, this was done via a bash file via.

With bash, I could retrieve PIDs from $! variable to keep track of launched
processes.
How may I achieve something similar with Ant.
May I retrieve pid associated to an java/exec task?
So far, I am still using a minimal bash script to retrieve the PIDs after
invoking Ant.

Any other alternatives?
Any solutions supporting Windows too in addition to Unix/Linux systems?

Thank you,
--
Frederic CHALONS