ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject RE: Grep?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:37:44 GMT
It's my fault that Antelope and Ant-Contrib aren't in sync.  I tend to add
things to Antelope, use it a while, then eventually get around to adding
it to ant-contrib.  I'm way behind on updates to ant-contrib...

"Unset" is sort of in ant-contrib, it's an attribute of the "variable"
task. I found it useful enough that it is handy to have as a separate
task.

The "split" task has been submitted for inclusion as an Ant core task, it
goes hand-in-hand with the existing core "concat" task.

I've received several emails about both the "fileutil" and "stringutil"
tasks, apparently, people are downloading the Antelope tasks specifically
to use those.  These are good candidates for merging to ant-contrib.

Dale