ant-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Daigle <jpdai...@softwareengineering.ca>
Subject Re: Really a non-forum related question
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:27:09 GMT
If your target server is running Windows, then you'll need to setup an SSH
distribution on that server and configure a user that your build scripts
can use when uploading files. I'm pretty sure Cygwin allows authentication
with domain credentials, which is what you want to use here.

As for the Ant side, if you install the jcsh libraries, you'll have
support in Ant for the "scp" task, which will let you do what you want.
Check in the Ant documentation page for "Optional Tasks".

 	Cheers,
 		Jean-Philippe Daigle