ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurie.Gr...@ubs.com
Subject RE: Passing sysproperties from a file
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:04:46 GMT
Thanks for the replies,

I solved this a while ago using, as mentioned, a combination of
propertyset, loading property file with prefix and a glob mapper

  <property name="extra.properties.prefix" value="APPSPECIFIC" /> <!--
the prefix -->
  <property file="${EXSET.extra.properties.file.name}"
prefix="${app.specific.properties.prefix}" />

  <propertyset id="app.specific.sysproperties">
    <propertyref prefix="${extra.properties.prefix}" />
    <mapper type="glob" from="${extra.properties.prefix}*" to="*" />
  </propertyset>

  <!-- in the Java target -->
  <syspropertyset refid="app.specific.sysproperties" />

Not as clean as I would like, still think it might be nice to be able to
have <sysproperty file="file.properties"/> include all props in
file.properties as Java properties...

Thanks,
Laurie