ant-user mailing list archives

From <marc.ni...@ing.be>
Subject replace task with exclude of a directory because of IO error scanning directory
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:53:15 GMT

Hello,

I have a "replace" task that worked fine but, now, I have some
"lost+found" directories that I want to exclude from this replace.
I've no permissions on those directories so Ant stops with the error :
"IO error scanning directory".

I added this "exclude" tag but it has no effect. I tried several
combinations (with and without the "**", with absolute and relative
paths, with the <defaultexcludes> task, ...)
I didn't find a working combination. Does someone has an idea ?

<replace dir="${process_dir}"
replacefilterfile="${my_home}/bin/deploy/env/${config_name}.properties"
summary="true">
  <include name="**/*.properties"/>
  <include name="**/*.xml"/>
  <include name="**/*.sh"/>
  <exclude name="**/lost+found/**"/>
</replace>

Regards,

Marc

________
Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s)
 mentioned as recipient(s).
This e-mail and its attachments, if any, contain confidential information
and/or information protected by intellectual property rights or other rights.
This e-mail does not constitute any commitment for ING or its subsidiaries
except when expressly otherwise agreed in a written agreement between the
intended recipient and the originating subsidiaries of ING, sender of the mail.
If you receive this message by mistake, please, notify the sender with the
"reply" option and delete immediately this e-mail from your system, and
destroy all copies of it.
You may not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy,
 this e-mail or any part of it if you are not the intended recipient.
You have to take at any time all necessary measures against viruses.