ant-user mailing list archives

From "Manas_Das" <Manas_...@satyam.com>
Subject ANT WSAD JUNIT
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:36:05 GMT
Hello,

Currently I am developing a web based software using WSAD with struts
,hibernate and some framework provided by the client

I will do the unit test using junit. will I get any benefit if I use ant
to perform the test.if yes then what should I do.

Thanks and regards

Manas Ranjan Das

Satyam Computer Service Limited

Chennai Satyam Center, Chennai.