ant-user mailing list archives

From "Manas_Das" <Manas_...@satyam.com>
Subject regarding Ant
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:40:02 GMT
Dear all,
	I got the idea that ant should be used whenever we want to
automate some processes and more over it is a building tool in which we
can specify several tasks but still I am getting confused with ant
.could someone explain me about ant I mean what are the scenarios in
which we should apply ant with some examples. Please someone explain me
.

Thanks and regards
Manas Ranjan Das

DISCLAIMER: