ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Set property is not seen?
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:13:53 GMT
Or even better and more often than macrodef (for some uses), just use
the depends attribute of the target.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Ninju Bohra [mailto:ninju_bohra@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:06 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Set property is not seen?

Sergei
Is your 'resolve' target called via an <antcall> target?

If it is any properties/refids that are created/assinged by the target
invoked by the <antcall> will NOT be defined/accessible after the
<antcall> target calll returns.

With ANT 1.6.x you can refactor your code to use <macrodef> targets and
eliminate the <antcall> calls

Sorry,

Ninju