ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <>
Subject Really a non-forum related question
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:46:19 GMT
OK the only remote relation my question has to do with this forum is that I
use Subversion and Ant and Linux shell scripting to do my builds.  Please
someone either give me their expertise or point me to a forum to ask this

I FTP couple of files from a Linux RHEL 3.5 server to a Windows Domain and
my ftp script sends my password in raw ascii text.  I have no idea to send
my password encrypted for Windows to understand.  Any idea, suggestion, or
forum I can pose this question please?

get there!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: