ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Antcall task not doing what I want it to do!
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:52:54 GMT
Hi everyone!

I'm making an antcall from the source target to its destination target.

<targe="callbuildnumber" >
  <antcall target="newbuildnum" />
  <echo message="And the full build.number in calling target is ==>
${full.build.number}" />
</targe>

<targe="newbuildnum" >
  <buildnumber file="build/build.number"/>
  <property name="full.build.number"  value="${build.number}" />
  <echo message="And the full build.number in destination target is ==>
${full.build.number}" />
</targe>

Naturally the echo stmt in the newbuildnum target works but how do I get it
back to callbuildnumber target, the echo stmt in this target does not work?