ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rick Genter" <>
Subject RE: What does it mean
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:07:20 GMT
I believe it is the German version of the English "Re:".

Rick Genter
Principal Engineer
Silverlink Communications
(781) 425-5763

proprietary information, and may only be used by the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Hughes []
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 10:04 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: What does it mean

I could probably find this out if I looked a lot longer, but what does
the AW: mean in the subject line.  I have an basic understanding that it

is supposed to be a more general post, not specific to a certain thread,

but what does the actual acronym -- if that is what it is-- mean?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: