ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: How to avoid redundat path and fileset declerations
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:05:32 GMT
Another approach is using id/refid on the fileset itself.

<classpath id="cp">
   <fileset id="fs1" ... />
   <fileset id="fs2" ... />
</classpath>

<javac classpathref="cp"/>

<copy todir>
  <fileset refid="fs1"/>
  <fileset refid="fs2"/>
</copy>

AntContrib has also a task <path2fileset> or something like that. Havent used it ....

Jan