ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: taskdef, class not found
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:48:15 GMT
The classname you provided sounds like one of Ant's, because Ant uses
org.apache.tools.ant as
main package. But the default file for taskdefs [1] does not list that
class. And there is no such
class in the repo [2].
So this class is to be declared as other external tasks: taskdef or
xmlns (with all needed jars on the classpath, e.g.
-lib specified).
Therefore a look into its docu [3] would be helpful.

Jan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools
/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties