ant-user mailing list archives

From <Mehdi.Rakhsh...@gxs.com>
Subject How to access command line arguments passed to Ant. How to search Ant manual.
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:15:44 GMT
I went through as much of the Ant manual as I could and did not find any
information that tells me how to use a command line argument that was
passed to Ant (I am sure it is there and I missed it).

1-       Is there a way to search the Ant manual?

2-       If I call Ant with "target argument_needed_by_target" how do I
use the second argument in my target? (I know about using
-Dmyproperty=%2 but am looking for a better option)

Thanks,

Mehdi Rakhshani