ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ruth Lydia Samuel" <Ruth_Sam...@infosys.com>
Subject WAR task in ANT
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:43:10 GMT

Hi,
	I'm having issues using the WAR task in ANT when i try to bundle the source(.java) files
also. It bundles the files. But if i try to export it into my webproject, all the source files
get extracted to the webcontent part of the webproject rather than the javacontent. So the
required class files are not generated under web-inf/classes folder when i rebuild my project.

Can anyone provide pointers to circumvent this issue.

Thanks,
Lydia.

e-mail system.