ant-user mailing list archives

From François <francois.x.h...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: taskdef, class not found
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:54:15 GMT
Thanks,

I did follow the directives in [3], but it lead to multiple failures.

Went with a java task with all args necessary, using the rasterizer jar, and
all went fine.

F.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Envoyé : 14 mars 2006 03:48
À : user@ant.apache.org
Objet : AW: taskdef, class not found

The classname you provided sounds like one of Ant's, because Ant uses
org.apache.tools.ant as main package. But the default file for taskdefs [1]
does not list that class. And there is no such class in the repo [2].
So this class is to be declared as other external tasks: taskdef or xmlns
(with all needed jars on the classpath, e.g.
-lib specified).
Therefore a look into its docu [3] would be helpful.

Jan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools
/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties