ant-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Hummel <hum...@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Subject JUnitTask fork problem?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:59:01 GMT
Dear all,

I have a problem with installing a security manager for a JUnitTask. I
use something like the following code to call ant programmatically:

JUnitTask junit = (JUnitTask) project.createTask("junit");
junit.createJvmarg().setValue("-Djava.security.manager");
junit.setTaskName("junit");
junit.setFork(true);
junit.setForkMode(new JUnitTask.ForkMode("once"));
junit.setTimeout(10000);

Testing and everything works fine, the only thing is there is obviously
no security manager installed for the test cases. I.e. printing
System.getSecurityManager in a test case delivers null and I can still
execute any command I like in the test cases.

Seems to me there is a problem with forking here as I cannot see another
JVM starting up in the task manager when I run the program..?

Is this a known issue? Or am I doing something fundamentally wrong here?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

  Oliver