ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Lindner <daniel.lind...@abas.de>
Subject Re: Generating PDF documentation .
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:25:27 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:

> nimish_chourey@westpac.co.nz wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>         Would like to know , how to generate the PDF documentation
>> similar to what is found in ANT docs (appendix_e.pdf) .

The second step in this process, extracting information from the task
sources, can be done with the AntDoclet tool:
http://antdoclet.neuroning.com/
You have to add meaningful information into your sources first, though.

The AntDoclet comes with XSL-Skripts to convert to HTML. Perhaps its
possible to add another conversion step from HTML to PDF or convert
directly into PDF.

I'm very happy with my generated HTML-Taskdoc. Consider asking Fernando
(the AntDoclet author) for the most current version. :)

Sincerely,
Daniel