ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sync not syncing what's in a fileset
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:19:21 GMT
On 3/17/06, EJ Ciramella <ejciramella@upromise.com> wrote:
> So no explanation for this strange behavior?
>
> When I do this, the sync starts syncing all kinds of things that are NOT
> in the fileset.  What am I doing wrong?

You don't give much context...

If it is *removing* from 'todir' files which don't match your
<include>, then it's by design, and works as expected. The 'todir'
will be an exact copy of the fileset's dir, BUT with only the selected
(by your <include>) files.

I think there's a new element in SVN Stefan added to preserve files in
'todir', possibly not present in the input dir(s). I know I coded it
in my own <lsync>, to preserve CVS/* files in todir.

I hope this helps. --DD