ant-user mailing list archives

From ilango <>
Subject RE: WELCOME to
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:59:01 GMT
Hi Bill
I am sorry about including those automatic. I profusely apologize.
My problem is the following:
I am trying to create a War file and an EAR file. I have these Portlet classes in the right
places. I would like to be able to compile these classes, and finally create the WAR and EAR.

Obviously my ant build file is wrong.
I will try using the verbose option and see what is happening.
And sorry again

bill/wilandra <> wrote: Well you have successfully subscribed to the
mailing list. Now if you could
just tell us what your problem is without including all the automatic mails
we might be able to help.

As a further aid try running ant with the -verbose option. Then read the
output and see if you can see what is happening before posting your problem.
If you still don't see it, then read the appropriate parts of the docs, then
if you still don't see it post exactly what your problem is and the
appropriate parts of the build file that cause the problem.