ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ivan \"Rambius\" Ivanov" <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant task to handle HTTPResponse status code (HELP!!!)
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:49:11 GMT
Hello,

I suppose you will need a fully fledged http client
like Jakarta Commons HttpClient[1]. Sending any http
request using its API is pretty easy. Then you can
encapsulated the request and the status handling in a
task/scriptdef.

I noticed once a conversation in ant-user or ant-dev
about http tasks, that will allow the users to send
any http method to a server. They have been added also
in proposals directory in the source repository. I do
not know, however, their status - if they will make
their way in ant 1.7.

Regards
Ivan

[1]http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient