ant-user mailing list archives

From "Harshal Chavda" <h_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Starting Jboss server
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:34:54 GMT

Hello to all users
My configuration is
--pentium 4,CPU  3GHz,512 MB RAM,windows XP professional
--JDK 1.5,Ant 1.6.3,Tomcat 4.1,Cruisecontrol 2.2.1

I have downloaded Jboss server(versiuon-3.2.5) and have not made any changes in any file of
the downloaded zipped folder.
   When I start the JBoss server(using command prompt) using the following code:
	<exec    dir="G:\BE_Project\jboss-3.2.5\bin" executable="run.bat"/>
the run.bat opens throwing some exceptions(I have attached the result(JBoss.rar) I get on
using the above code) and as result the server does not start, also when I use the shutdown.bat
the server does not close(which is yet to start).

  Am I suppose to make any changes in the run.bat file or set some environment variables,
If yes please specify what to change(with some example).

Thanks in advance
Harshal